Primary Care at Wonder Medicine
Primary care with Wonder Medicine is a new and better way of providing primary medical care in the Boise area. As a concierge doctor, only our active members are able to receive our exclusive primary care and urgent care services for an affordable monthly fee.
All middle-men like insurance companies are cut out of the equation, saving you money, time and frustration with transparent pricing and flexible scheduling.
● 24/7 direct access to your primary care provider.
● Fully transparent pricing that is affordable.
● Extended diagnostic capabilities including ultrasound, EKG, pulmonary function testing, exercise stress tests, and medical imaging.
● Wholesale prices on generic medications and laboratory checks.
● Access to basic lab tests as well as exclusive hormone, functional, and toxicity lab panels at wholesale prices.
● Procedures including skin lesion removal, laceration repair, fracture care, and women's health.
● Discounts on intravenous infusions and ketamine therapy at our direct primary care clinic.
● A healthcare team that is accountable and always has your back.
● The ability to take care of (or make definitive care plans) for > 95% of health needs. Most primary care clinics incentivize referrals. Wonder Medicine aims to take care of all your medical needs in-house.
● Adults >= 50 years old $85
● Adults < 50 years old $75
● Healthy children of adult members (<26 years old) $35 (family discount)
● Pediatrics < 18 years old $65
● Full-time college students $60 ($600 annually if paid in full initially)
● Primary care physician visits (wellness exams, well-child checks, newborn care, sick care, travel consults, occupational and sports physicals).
● Nurse visits (consultations including: travel, infusion, vaccinations, dietary, medical kit, and general health).
● Telemedicine visits.
● Functional medicine.
● Calls, texts, and emails directly to your nurses and primary care physician.
● After hours calls and texts for urgent problems (that cannot wait until morning).
● Complex medical management of chronic disease like diabetes, mental health problems, heart disease, and etc.
● If medically necessary, same day or next day visits will always be available.
● Lab test acquisition.
● Annual hearing and vision testing.
● Discounted prices on diagnostics, office procedures, labs, medications, and intravenous therapy services.
● Affordable prices on all oral medications and immunizations.
● Wonder Medicine website prices on intravenous medications and fluids without the consultation fee.
● Ketamine therapy 20% off.
HOW TO JOIN
Schedule a "New Patient Consultation" for $150. Those who decide to join at their initial consultation will receive their "New Patient Consultation" for $100. After joining, your monthly payments will start immediately. Dependents of adult members are not required to pay a one-time fee. The one-time fee is waived for any full-time college students. If you have not joined the clinic since your initial consultation and 12 months or more has passed, please schedule a "New Patient Consultation." Wander Medicine reserves the right to deny membership to any patient that the clinic does not feel they can adequately care for. If you are denied membership, Wonder Medicine will refund 50% of your "New Patient Consultation" fee.
● Specialty physician care. Though the providers at Wander Medicine can handle most medical issues, sometimes consulting a specialist can be helpful.
● Obstetrical emergencies and deliveries. We can take care of you while you are pregnant, but we cannot perform your delivery or handle pregnancy emergencies.
● Surgical procedures requiring an operating room.
● Physical and occupational therapy.
● Speech therapy.
● Mental health therapy, though we can manage all classes of psychiatric medications.
● Cancer treatment.
● Hospital care, however, we are excellent at keeping people out of the hospital.
HOW TO CANECL
There is no minimum commitment period and you may cancel your membership at any time. We require written notice, via email or direct mail that you would like to cancel. Please include the exact date you would like your membership to end. We will then email you a "Termination Form" to be completed and signed by the patient and emailed back to us. Once we receive a completed and signed "Termination Form," your recurring payments will be stopped for that specific date provided. Any payments already received are non-refundable.
Wonder Medicine does not accept any form of insurance and we are not able to see patients covered by Medicare or Medicaid due to federal law. Patients are welcome to submit any claims to their own insurance for any care rendered, devices, and/or medications/immunizations received.
We recommend you maintain some form of medical insurance to protect you and your loved ones from catastrophes like a severe traumatic injury or a new cancer diagnosis. We can help you find the right insurance plan for you, your family, or your workforce if you do not already have one! If you do not have insurance, Wonder Medicine will treat you just like any of our other members!