Longevity and Performance Program at Wonder Medicine
Updated: 3 hours ago
Look around, there are a lot of very unhealthy people. This includes friends, family, society in general, and even myself at times. The greatest threat to our society in 2023 is not artificial intelligence, global warming, pollution, the collapse of biodiversity, poorly run governments, world war 3, population collapse, or economic depression. While these are all very serious concerns, it is our deteriorating health that puts our society at most risk for failure.
The best time to improve health and extend your life is right now. But sadly, most people I talk to seem to be in complete denial about the state of their physical and mental health. Additionally, they seem unable to understand that health issues just get worse with age. If you are 40, you love hiking, but hiking is hard now. Don’t expect to be hiking in your 60s or 70s.
Age is the greatest risk factor for most all health issues and chronic disease. Moreover, mental capacity, physical ability, and overall health all decline as we get older.
Age is the greatest risk factor for the biggest killers on the block including:
- Heart disease
- Liver and kidney disease
- Diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- And so much more
Additionally, these health issues run together. Having metabolic syndrome puts you at much greater risk for cancer, heart attacks, and death. By the way, 90% of United States adults have signs of metabolic syndrome. Holy shit…..90%..... The house is on fire people, lets start acting like it.
Luckily age is a modifiable risk factor. This may sound funny. How can I change my age? While you cannot change your chronological age, you can change how old you are biologically and how fast your body ages. Line up ten 40 years olds. Some might look 25, some might look 70. While genetics play a part in how we age, for the vast majority of people, it is actually your thoughts and behaviors that determine how fast your greatest asset, yourself gets older.
So YOU have more control over aging than you think. This isn’t science fiction. We are talking about adding years, even decades to both your life and health. What a blessing and a curse. Especially as our families, loved ones, and society depends on us increasingly as we age. Don’t you want the mind and body you need to be there for the people you love? Want to be able to do the things you love in the last 1 to 2 decades of your life? Then it is time to get to work!
You can slow down how fast you are aging through:
- Lifestyle changes
- Improved thoughts and spiritual wellness
- Pharmaceuticals (yes, there are drugs in 2023 that have extended the life and health of multiple life forms, and most likely do so in humans as well)
But one thing I have learned after a decade of practicing medicine is: You can’t tell people, you have to show them.
This is why Wonder Medicine clinic is pleased to announce our Longevity and Performance Program, launching September 1st, 2023.
We are starting this program for our patients, loved ones, and society in general. Our societies health is failing. It is time for something new. That new thing is Longevity Medicine at Wonder Medicine in Boise, Idaho.
The Lifestyle and Performance Program offers the below benefits:
● Extend the length of your life and the quality of each day
● Prevent disease and disability decades before these problems develop. ● Utilize lifestyle and pharmaceutical interventions that target aging directly. ● Monitor health and functional capacity for a long and healthy life.
The health metrics tracked are those most strongly correlated with health and longevity according to multiple published research studies. We have spent years compiling the best of the best for you. Because your health and longevity matters.
The program will include (annually):
● A medical team of nurses, physicians, medical assistants, nutritionists, and personal trainers ● A focus on long term wellness and disease prevention.
● DEXA scan (body composition, bone density, aorta calcium score)
● Cardiopulmonary exercise testing (VO2 max, resting metabolic rate)
● Pulmonary function testing
● Physical fitness testing
● Cognitive assessment
● Lifestyle and nutrition assessment
● Three nutritionist visits
● Annual report
● Three physician visits
● Medication management for chronic disease and mental health (not available for medicare patients)
● Basic lab panel
● Oral glucose tolerance test with glucose and insulin testing
● Monthly B12 injection
● 20% off Wonder Medicine IV infusions, injections, and ketamine therapy
With the below add on services as well: ● Echocardiogram (POC)
● Abdominal Ultrasound (POC)
● Electrocardiogram (EKG)
● Exercise stress test
● Genetic testing and counseling
● Epigenetic aging test
● Hormone lab panel
● Inflammation lab panel
● Nutrient lab panel
● Heavy Metal lab panel
● Thyroid lab panel
● DUTCH testing for hormones
● Functional medicine lab tests
● Medical imaging (xray, CT, MRI, ultrasound)
● Additional physician and nutritionist visits
We are working on pricing now. But the cost will likely start $1,650.00/year. That is Wonder Medicine’s cost by the way, with 0% margin. This program is launching at a crazy value.
Spots are limited so please pre-register if you are interested. Additionally, the program will work great for people who live out of town, but are able to travel to Boise for 1 or 2 days a year. So don’t let geography hold you back.
You, your loved ones, and everyone you know will benefit from this program. Invest in your greatest resource, yourself and tell your friends to do the same!
Call or email us today to pre-enroll:
Thanks so much, Bill Brandenburg, MD
Live better, longer